My Autobiography
I was born in Nakhon Si Thammarat,on 7 May,1987.When I was born, my parents gave a name to me "Sukanya" that means a good woman and they hope me to be their good daughter,too. There are five people in my family. I have one sister and one brother. My father and mother do small business about buyingand selling rubber latex.
I graduated high school from Satri Thung Song school and studied in English-French.My hobby is collecting postcards and photoes.
Today,I study in Faculty of Liberal Arts at Sripatum university.
My major is English for Business Communication and minor is Chinese.
I plan to obtain my degree and find scholarship to study abroad for Master's Degree in Business Communication. I would like to be a successful interpreter. I hope to work for international company and be able to take care my family getting better.
No comments:
Post a Comment